Skilled for Life is an employability toolkit that provides you with everything you need to give learners the skills and knowledge to secure lasting employment.
It offers an ideal framework for schools, FE colleges and private training providers to deliver a variety of personalised programmes including traineeships and work programmes.
Skilled for Life includes:
- a flexible framework of 1000+ units and 200+ qualifications, based around five key learning areas: English, maths and ICT, industry knowledge, skills for work, work experience, and social and personal skills
- comprehensive teaching and learning resources
- online support tools available including:
- English and maths initial assessment tool
- SelfSmart behavioural diagnostic tool
- MyWorkSearch career builder tool
- Online Service (Programme Builder) tool. Download online service user guide.
With units available from Entry Level 1 to Level 2, learners will receive individual unit certification and qualification certification once they complete their Skilled for Life programme.
Learn more about how Skilled for Life works.