Edexcel’s Student Book for the new 2009 Edexcel International GCSE Further Pure Mathematics specification
Edexcel International GCSE Further Pure Mathematics Student Book provides complete coverage of the 2009 Edexcel International GCSE specification, so you can be sure you and your students have all the material you need. For first teaching from September 2009 and first examination in 2011.
• Edexcel’s Student Book for the new 2009 Edexcel International GCSE Maths specification
• Provides complete coverage of the 2009 Edexcel International GCSE Maths specification
• Clear, full-colour graphs and mathematical artwork make learning easier.
• Numerous worked examples and practice questions throughout each chapter help students prepare thoroughly for their Further Pure Mathematics examinations.
• Linked to additional online material for students and teachers, provided by Edexcel, ensuring that you have as much support as possible.
• Full answers to the Student Book questions are available to teachers and parents by firstname.lastname@example.org|| (for UK teachers and parents) or email@example.com| (for all other teachers and parents).
Greg Attwoodis a highly respected and established author and has written many successful textbooks, including co-authoring the AS/A-level Mathematics series for Pearson Education.