The Edexcel GCSE 2010 modular
Maths B specification is available to download below, and has a final assessment window of November 2013.
The Edexcel GCSE 2012 linear Maths B specification for first teaching in September 2012 (for two-year courses) and first assessment in June 2014 has now been accredited by Ofqual and is available to download below.
- There are no content changes to the specification
- This specification now has a linear assessment structure: all exams must be taken at the end of the course
- Examinations available in the summer and November exam series only.
Erratum: Edexcel GCSE Mathematics, March 2013
The following GCSE Mathematics examinations were incorrectly listed as scheduled for 27 February 2013 in the provisional timetable for March 2013 and on the 'exam date search' facility on the website. These four examinations should have been listed as scheduled for 28 February 2013. The 'exam date search' website error has been corrected and the final timetable for March 2013 correctly lists the date as 28 February 2013.
- 1MA0 1F Unit 1: Paper 1F: Foundation Tier - 28 February 2013 p.m.
- 1MA0 1H Unit 1: Paper 1H: Higher Tier - 28 February 2013 p.m.
- 5MB1F Unit 1: Paper 1F: Foundation Tier - 28 February 2013 p.m.
- 5MB1H Unit 1: Paper 1H: Higher Tier - 28 February 2013 p.m.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.