Understand what resources you need to support the delivery of Unit 3. These documents can be found here.
- Unit 3 specification content
- The Examiners Report* is available after each sitting, giving you an site in to how student did with the exam paper. Included are examples of how students tackled questions.
- ResultsPlus is our suite of comprehensive online exam results analysis tools, designed to enhance teaching and learning. ResultsPlus will give you all the insight you need to effectively steer students with their learning and revision, saving you precious teaching time. You can find out more about using ResultsPlus here.
- An online interactive exams timetable, which is useful for creating a personal exams timetable for printing and downloading.
Assessment Support Material
- Sample Assessment Material (SAMs) are sample exam papers and mark schemes to show you what to expect
- Question papers and Mark Schemes* will be available after each sitting, these can be accessed via the Edexcel Secure Content site
* To view these documents, you will need access to the secure area on Edexcel Online. If you do not have a login, you will need to speak to your Edexcel Online administrator at your centre or, alternatively, call our online support team on 0844 576 0024 who will be able to help