Why choose Edexcel GCSE Religious Studies?
• Flexible - more choice in a single, straightforward specification
• Clearly structured specification that’s easy to convert into lesson plans
• Short and full courses available, to cater for different abilities
• Detailed or diverse – choose to focus on one faith or teach different religions at the same time.
Our GCSE from 2009 in Religious Studies:
• builds on the flexibility of Edexcel’s existing market-leading specification, offering the greatest choice in a single, straightforward specification
• has a clearly structured specification, using bullet points, that’s easy to convert into lesson plans
• gives you a choice of four modules covering areas of issues, faith and practice, so you have the flexibility to study in any combination, concentrating on one faith or teaching different religions at the same time
• is available in short and full course options, so there’s flexibility for different ability levels
• has no controlled assessment
• includes a useful keywords glossary, which will aid learning and understanding.
Read the Ofqual subject criteria for Religious Studies here.
Back to the GCSE RS homepage