Why choose Edexcel GCSE French?
• Choice and greater control of what you teach, including the potential to focus on a theme or themes for speaking and writing that students consider appealing and most relevant to their needs.
• Potential for different pathways through the specification: general, applied, mixed or centre-devised.
• Edexcel regional network support meetings for speaking and writing controlled assessments.
• Edexcel training events that include face-to-face, online or customised training to help you deliver the specification with confidence.
• Comprehensive support from our Subject Advisor and Ask the Expert services, additional sample assessment materials and schemes of work.
• Dedicated Edexcel published resources, including tiered textbooks, ActiveTeach and student workbooks.
• New ‘two skills’ GCSE short courses (without reading and writing assessments) are available, offering flexibility for all levels of learning.
Read the subject criteria for French here.
Back to the GCSE French homepage