Why choose Edexcel GCSE Citizenship Studies?
- A comprehensive specification and easy-to-use teacher and student resources
- Improved assessment grids to help you understand how to assess the qualification
- New and exciting topics with motivating content for students of all abilities
- Key citizenship concepts placed within a contemporary context, making our qualification more relevant and up to date
- Accessible papers with clear, concise mark schemes to help both teachers and students prepare for assessment
- Teachers' forum to allow you to share ideas and network.
Our GCSE from 2009 in Citizenship enables students to:
- engage with a wide range of political, social and ethical ideas, issues and problems in different contexts
- use an enquiring, critical approach to distinguish facts, opinion and bias, to build arguments and to make informed judgments
- develop the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to take action with others in order to address citizenship issues in their communities.
Read the subject criteria for Citizenship here.
Back to the GCSE Citizenship homepage