Several of our Entry and Level 1 qualifications are up for review this year. We're currently conducting this review by talking to customers to confirm whether any changes are needed to ensure that these qualifications remain fit for purpose and meet the needs of learners.
We expect that the Entry Level and Level 1 qualifications in the following sectors will be extended from either August or December 2012, depending on their review date. This means that they will continue to be available for teaching in the 2012/13 and 2013/14 academic years.
- Business Administration (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Travel and Tourism (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Vocational Studies (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Applied Science (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Art and Design (now extended until Dec 2015)
- Care of Children (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Care of Farm Animals (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Creative Media Production/Interactive Media (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Hair and Beauty
- Health and Social Care (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Home Cooking Skills
- ICT Skills/IT Users (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Land-based Studies
- Money and Finance Skills
- Performing Arts (now extended until Dec 2015)
- Public Services
- Retail Knowledge
- Skills for Independence and Work (now extended until Dec 2013)
- Sport and Active Leisure
- Supporting Employability and Personal Effectiveness (SEPE)
We are unable to confirm funding for these qualifications until they have been approved and appear on the LARA. However, we are confident that funding will be continued for all eligible qualifications. Once the qualifications have been extended they will go through the funding approval process and the LARA will be updated. If you have any queries, email email@example.com.
If you have any queries or would like to check if a specific qualification not mentioned above is being extended, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.