The best possible foundation for a world-class education
|Designed specifically for international schools, the Edexcel International Primary Curriculum caters for pupils in Years 3 to 6 (ages 8-11) and is available for English, Maths and Science.
Based on the UK National Curriculum Key Stages 1 and 2, it gives pupils a well-rounded education while giving teachers an easy-to-implement framework and an easy way to monitor pupil progress.
Why should I offer the Edexcel International Primary Curriculum?
Created by experienced primary authors and teachers, the Edexcel International Primary Curriculum:
- gives pupils a solid foundation for lifelong learning, with a structured curriculum that provides excellent preparation for eventual further study at International GCSE and GCE A level or equivalent
- provides an international benchmark of achievement, with externally marked achievement tests and certification at the end of Year 6 to ease the transition to secondary education
- is easy to implement and administer, with free training and a fully flexible structure that allows you to teach it alongside other curricula
- is engaging and up to date, with ideas for lessons and a framework that allows you to embed knowledge creatively
- allows you to track pupils’ progress and identify barriers to learning through a variety of age-specific progress and achievement tests
- offers unrivalled and unique delivery support, with detailed suggestions of published resources embedded within each unit to help you implement the curriculum
- gives you and your pupils a seamless and cohesive teaching and learning experience, especially when used alongside other Edexcel qualifications for ages 8-19.
Find out how the Edexcel International Primary Curriculum is delivered.
Edexcel International Lower Secondary Curriculum
Don’t forget we also have a full curriculum for 11- to 14-year-olds! Visit the Edexcel International Lower Secondary Curriculum pages to find out more.
Please note: The Edexcel International Primary Curriculum is only available to centres based outside the UK.