Resources to support BTEC vocational qualifications
Our vocational qualifications are supported by free Study Guides to help you get the best out of our qualifications:
- Study Skills Guides for BTEC Levels 1-3 have been developed specifically for the updated BTEC programmes and show learners the skills they need to develop in order to get the most out of their BTEC. Each centre is eligible for one free copy per registration. When you make a registration via Edexcel Online, this will automatically trigger a copy to be despatched to you.
- Study Guides for BTEC Higher Nationals provide resources including excerpts from market-leading textbooks that are used on Higher Education programmes worldwide, to help learners complete the core units of their BTEC Higher National. These guides are free and available for five key sectors:
- Computing and Systems Development
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Sport and Exercise Sciences.
At Pearson, we publish a great suite of resources to support learners and centres throughout our BTEC vocational courses, including student textbooks and training resource CD-roms tailored to our different subjects and qualifications.
Customised Qualifications Service
As well as offering a vast range of BTEC vocational qualifications, we work with organisations around the world to tailor qualifications to suit their specific needs. Our qualifications can be customised to fit straight into your current training and development plans to allow you to train and develop a loyal and highly skilled workforce for your company.
We can work with you to develop your customised qualifications. Find out more...
Get in touch
Contact your regional office for expert local knowledge and support in developing customised qualifications:
- Australia and New Zealand
- Indian Subcontinent
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- North America
- North Asia
- South East Asia
- Southern Africa.