Head of Centre | Five reasons to work with us
- We put quality first – A certificate awarded without the right quality checks is worth little more than the paper it’s made from. We offer you more. As an integral part of the UK education system, we're constantly challenged to provide the highest levels of quality. Just as we help our centres to guarantee their quality standards, our processes are regularly checked by the UK government. This means that your learners can be confident that their qualifications are rigorous, fair and recognised internationally.
Our unrivalled support
– No one provides greater support to their centres than we do. From our advice services such as our Subject Advisors
and Ask the Expert
to our global training events
and our free results analysis service ResultsPlus,
we provide all the support we can to help your teachers and learners succeed.
- We give learners around the world the best preparation for their next step in life – We’re committed to helping all learners achieve their education and career aspirations by offering qualifications that create exciting progression opportunities for further study, employability and life. Whatever a learner’s level, and wherever they are based, colleges, universities and employers around the world welcome applications from candidates with our qualifications. That’s why 99% of our students agree that our qualifications prepare them for their next step, whatever that may be.*
- The right qualification for your learners – We believe in providing all kinds of learning, to all kinds of people. Our suite of 5,000 Edexcel and BTEC qualifications - developed with employers, subject experts and regulators to ensure their relevance and quality - achieve this aim. But we’re developing, refining and accrediting more qualifications than ever before, to ensure we continue to provide qualifications that allow learners to pursue their dreams.
We provide more
– As part of Pearson, we're uniquely placed to provide our partners not only with qualifications, but also with all the supporting learner and teacher resources, as well as leading electronic platforms such as Fronter
. This means you can rest assured that you have access to unrivalled international expertise and cutting-edge solutions to help you deliver our qualifications as efficiently as possible.
*Source: Edexcel student survey 2011