To complement our broad range of qualifications and related services, we offer an array of teaching and learning resources and flexible training options. These options are designed to help you and your employees obtain the best results from our qualifications.
Our resources are written by industry experts and are designed to directly complement the programmes to which they relate. The training we offer is managed and delivered by a dedicated training division – Training from Edexcel – comprising highly skilled and experienced trainers.
If you're a corporate training provider or a company that has the capacity to deliver our programmes in-house, the resources and training that are available to you include:
- free standard resources for many programmes, such as facilitator support materials and published study guides for learners
- a wide range of standard published resources for learners and facilitators including textbooks and guides, virtual learning platforms, eportfolios and other digital resources
- fully customised resources mapped directly to your customised programmes, or additional resources on top of our existing standard offer if you require it
- standard implementation training when you become an approved centre
- a variety of generic and qualification-specific training options, delivered face to face and online
- bespoke training options tailored to your organisation’s specific needs.
If you do not have the capacity to deliver our programmes in-house, we can introduce you to an appropriate corporate training provider who, in turn, will have access to all the learning and delivery support options listed above.