An EV for BTEC Entry and Introductory qualifications verifies centre assessments for both qualifications, across all sectors.
To ensure that BTEC programmes in centres are being assessed to the national standard.
- Verifies centre assessment decisions through scrutiny of the assignment(s), internal verification evidence and samples of learner work for the unit(s) that are being presented for National Standards Sampling (NSS)
- Prepares a report outlining the results of the sampling, providing advice and/or action points as appropriate
- Carries out the above for both qualifications, across all sectors.
- Verification takes place either by visit or by post, depending on how many learners the centre has registered. The method of verification is confirmed when EV allocations are made.
- You will have a degree or equivalent qualification
- You will have experience delivering and assessing BTEC NQF Entry and Introductory qualifications
- You may be able to offer relevant vocational experience.
- You will have good time management skills
- You will have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You will be IT literate
- You will be able to complete all requisite reports using conventions of language and grammar.
- You will have internet access, preferably broadband, and a secure password-protected email facility with the ability to transmit and receive a variety of file formats and sizes as attachments.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions for further information.