How would employing an apprentice benefit my company?
- A study by Sheffield University measured the long term financial benefit to investing in Apprenticeships. A Level 3 Advanced apprentice will generate an additional lifetime benefit to themselves and their employer of £105,000 compared to someone who does not gain an Apprenticeship.*
- Apprentices can gain knowledge and skills that enable your business to work better and quicker.
- They can strengthen your bottom line by improving productivity and enabling you to be more competitive.
- They can fill any skills gaps in your workforce, often introducing new techniques and technology to increase productivity.
- Apprenticeships can attract higher calibre staff and lead to a more motivated and committed workforce who stay longer, cutting recruitment and training costs.
- Apprentices who start their working life with a company can be trained to embrace the company culture and tend to have a higher commitment to the overall objectives.
- Introducing young, enthusiastic apprentices into the company can have a positive effect on the business, encouraging a culture of learning.
Why choose BTEC Apprenticeships?
Recognised in over 80 countries worldwide and with over 25 years’ experience, BTEC is the brand of choice for many of the UK’s leading companies. Businesses like NPower, BT, Superdrug and Whitbread chose to train their apprentices the BTEC way because:
- The quality of our Apprenticeships is second to none.
- We offer BTEC Apprenticeships in more than 20 sectors, to cover all of your training needs.
- They are continually being refined to ensure that we meet the needs of both apprentices and employers with a real focus on business results.
- Our frameworks are flexible and designed to ensure that your apprentice can learn on the job and become productive as quickly as possible.
- We use the latest technology, such as on-screen testing, to make learning more interesting, enabling apprentices to progress speedily through the qualifications.
- Our Apprenticeships can be delivered by your managers with minimum reliance on external consultants, minimising disruption to your business.
- We supply an extensive range of learning materials and can tailor assessments to suit the type of apprentice and business.
* National Apprenticeship Service website