Edexcel International GCSE specifications are not approved for use in UK state schools.
Our Edexcel International General Certificates of Secondary Education (International GCSEs) are level 1 and level 2 international qualifications that prepare students for academic and vocational study at level 3, including progression to GCE AS or A levels, BTECs, the Edexcel International Diploma or employment.
Edexcel International GCSE qualifications:
- are relevant and academically rigorous
- are currently available in 40 subjects
- are recognised as equivalent, grade for grade, to a UK GCSE, and have the same status in terms of university entry requirements
- are recognised around the world by employers and educators
- provide a sound foundation for progression to Edexcel GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS) and Advanced Level (A level) qualifications.
Many International GCSEs have a distinct international element. Our specialists have developed subject content to make it more relevant to students worldwide. Our Edexcel International GCSEs continue to go from strength to strength, directing students towards a better future. Read more about Edexcel International GCSEs from 2009