Why choose Edexcel GCSE Food Technology?
• Accessible papers and clear mark schemes so you know exactly what to teach
• Flexibility and choice in the 'design and make' activity.
More about our GCSE in Food Technology
• All our specifications have a clear and accessible assessment structure and are explicit about the content you need to cover and what the student needs to demonstrate
• For Unit 1, students must complete a 'design and make' activity. We have added flexibility and choice by allowing students to design one product and make another, or design and make one product – it’s up to you and your students
• Easy-to-use assessment grids
• Students are able to develop a whole range of creative designing and making skills, technical knowledge and understanding relating to products, as well as invaluable transferable skills such as problem-solving and time management
• The specification has accessible papers to help both teachers and students prepare for assessment with clear and concise mark schemes.
Read the subject criteria for Design and Technology here